- Take some time for your own personal self-development
- Courage counts. Jump in!
- Take an acting class, acting for nonactors, or improvisation
- Create positive rituals in your life, for you alone and with family and friends
- Integrate gratitude and celebration into your daily life
- Think positively
- Find a topic interesting to you and relevant to others. Learn it well.
- Contact a trusted friend before and after doing a challenging task
- Start investing in yourself immediately
- Focus on the positive
Friday, April 24, 2015
How to Develop Greater Self-Confidence
Source - Maximize Your Presentation Skills / Ellen A. Kaye