Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MYpalmoil

MYpalmoil


Coffee and creamer are best friends!

Posted: 03 Nov 2014 08:06 PM PST

Some people like their coffee black but I love mine milky.

Whether it is Arabica (highland) or Liberica (lowland) coffee beans, I like it drowned in creamer or milk.

:) Just so you know .. there's specialty palm fats in coffee creamer.

A couple of months back, my friend from Singapore met up with me at an oil palm estate in Johor to learn how tree breeders come up with designer seeds.

After the visit, we were treated to a delightful stint of premium coffee. It tasted so good she bought a few packets of Paloh Liberica Coffee. She also gave me a packet. Yay!

More recently, we met up again at an edible oils and fats traders' event. This time, it is at the ballroom of a hotel in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. We were seated at the same table. It's nice to catch up with friends.

As we parted ways to go to the washroom, a banker approached me and commented my friend is very beautiful and attractive. 

I found it strange that he didn't approach her directly and compliment her in person.

When he asked for the telephone number of my hot-looking friend, I blinked, "well, she usually spends time with younger men who can really move and shake the market."

He was stunned. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock ... 

I guess it didn't help when I stared back at him dead-panned. After what seemed like an eternity of awkward silence, I quipped, "it's coffee time." 


2 comments:

adidas nmd said...

basketball shoes
michael kors outlet store
adidas ultra boost
jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
hermes belt
longchamps
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
kobe basketball shoes

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to unveil a amazing secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of sexy women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!