- IT'S OK TO SAY NO - Many people end up overscheduling themselves because they feel uncomfortable saying "no" when people ask things of them.
- BE CLEAR ABOUT YOUR PRIORITIES - Others become overscheduled because they add activities to their schedules for the wrong reasons.
- MAP IT OUT - A common time management trap that many people fall into is that they don't know where their time goes.
- STAY ORGANISED - In addition to keeping an organised schedule, as mention above, it is important to maintain an organised home.
- TO THIN OWN SELF BE TRUE - Knowing yourself well can also help you to avoid getting overwhelmed.
Source - 1Klassifieds / NST.