- Do not procrastinate - procrastinate lead to worries.
- Scheduling helps - by prioritising and planning ahead, you will be able to have more free time.
- Spread out your work on a project - allow 30 minutes for your project and one hour for your homework.
- Don't pressure yourself - as long as you did your best, move on and do better next time.
- Resist peer pressure - remember to always be yourself.
- Ask for help - if you have trouble on homework.
- Joint a club or a group - a great way to make new friends.
- Socialise - friends are a great source of support.
- Be positive - things are only bad if you see it that way.
Source - NST