- Inconsistent qualities of fresh fruit bunches are delivered to palm oil mills.
- Inefficient mills with relatively high oil losses to fresh fruit bunches exceeding 1.8%.
- Improve the quality of FFB delivered to the mill with assistance from MPOB enforcement officers.
- Enforce proper grading of FFB consignments, based on guidelines published by MPOB.
- Millers and FFB traders shall employ competent graders, certified by MPOB.
- FFB price shall be based on the quality of FFB received.
- Improve the milling efficiency.
- Enforce Good Milling Practice (GMP) in mills by mandating mill certification schemes like CoP or other similar standards.
Source - Palm Oil Engineering Bulletin / MPOB.