- 8 TPH to 10 TPH nuts.
RIPPLE ROTOR ROTATIONAL SPEED
- 600 - 700 rpm.
ELECTRIC MOTOR DRIVE
- Minimum 11 KW 4 pole TEFC squirrel cage Brook / Hansen / equivalent motor.
- Belt driven with taper locks for pulleys fitted to both motor and ripple mill shafts.
- Easy pull out design.
- Two (2) segments with 12 to 16 teeth per segment.
- Total ripple plate surface area of not less than 2280 cm2.
- Ripple Plate width of 400 mm minimum.
- Rotor disc diameter of 650 mm minimum.
- No less than 55 nos. of 25 mm dia. heat treated hardened rotor rods.
- Easy replacement of rotor rods without dismantling of rotor sides plates.
- Rotor shaft dia. of not less than 70 mm.
- Able to achieve up to 97% cracking efficiency with broken kernel content less than 10% for wet nuts with moisture content between 14-18%.
- Between 85-90 dB (A).
- Within 0.7 mm - 1.5 mm RMS vibration velocity in accordance to ISO 2372 Specification for small size machine.
Source - Tender Specification / BEA.