- To ensure the reliability and integrity of information.
- To ensure assurance or comfort of compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations.
- For safeguarding of assets and resources.
- Producing economy, efficient and effectiveness of operations.
- Maximising the usage of resources (be it financial, investment, assets and resources).
- Accomplishment of organisation objectives, mission and goals, programmes and business.
- Management accountability.
- For corporate governancing.
Source - Josef Eby Ruin / NST.