Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Sumber - 12 Tokoh Pengubah Dunia.
- Managing time and prioritizing
- Setting goals and standards
- Planning and scheduling work
- Listening and organizing
- Giving clear information
- Getting unbiased information
- Training, coaching and delegating
- Appraising people and performance
- Disciplining and counseling
- Identifying and solving problems
- Making decisions and weighing risks
- Thinking clearly and analytically
Source - K. C. C.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
- Pinpoint Problem
- Moving Forward
- Ask Question
- Agree with something
# most of the time, we are unhappy when people critics us. why?. in reality, we must realize that, we are not perfect. but don't forget we are SPECIAL EDITION!
Source - Leadership Course / JCORP.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Sunday, December 26, 2010
- Protect your personal information. Never give them out online to anyone.
- Use legitimate software and make sure you regularly update your software with the latest security patches.
- Always use a reputable antivirus and anti-malware software and keep it updated regularly.
- Backup your data regularly.
- Don't go to places you won't go physically.
# Mr. Michael Fun - CEO of Basic Gateway.
Source - Management / MIM.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
"Ikutan Sepanjang Zaman"
NAMA : Muhammad bin Abdullah
TARIKH & TEMPAT LAHIR : 12 Rabiul Awal Tahun Gajah (570M)
TARIKH WAFAT : 12 Rabiul Awal 11H (632M)
BANGSA : Quraisy, Arab
AGAMA : Islam
JANTINA : Lelaki
NAMA AYAH : Abdullah bin Abdul Mutallib
NAMA IBU : Siti Aminah bin Wahab
KETURUNAN AYAH & IBU : Keturunan Qusai bin Kilab
NAMA ISTERI : Khadijah Khuwailid, Aisyah binti Abu Bakar
NAMA ANAK : Qasim, Abdullah, Zainab, Ummu Khalthum, Fatimah Az-Zahra
LATAR BELAKANG PENDIDIKAN UMUM :
- Seorang yang ummi iaitu tidak tahu membaca dan menulis.
- Menerima pendidikan secara tidak formal seperti bertutur dengan Bahasa Arab tulen dan hidup berdikari sewaktu dihantar ke luar bandar untuk disusui oleh Halimatussa'diah daripada Kaum Saad sehingga berumur 2 tahun.
- Mempelajari kemahiran usahawan dan berdagang secara tidak formal daripada pak cik saudaranya, Abu Talib daripada umur 8 hingga 21 tahun.
- Menerima tunjuk ajar secara formal daripada Jibril di Gua Hirak semasa berusia 40 tahun dan sepanjang kehidupannya sebagai Nabi.
- 8 - 12 Tahun : Menggembala kambing.
- 12 Tahun : Mengikuti perdagangan ke Negeri Syam mengikuti rombongan Pak Cik Saudaranya, Abu Talib.
- 25 Tahun : Menjadi Pengurus perdagangan Siti Khadijah ke Negeri Syam.
- 40 - 63 Tahun : Dilantik sebagai Rasul terakhir yang diamanahkan untuk menyampaikan Risalah Islam oleh Allah.
- Menerima pendidikan terus daripada Allah dan dididik dengan sebaik-baik didikan.
- Menerima wahyu secara langsung ataupun melalui perantaraan Malaikat Jibril.
- Bahasa Arab (oleh itu Al-Quran disampaikan menggunakan lisan Arab).
- Jujur dan amanah ketika berniaga (Al-Amin).
- Bertaqwa dan ikhlas dalam kerja.
- Berani, adil dan bertanggungjawab.
- Menjadi penyelamat aqidah dan rahmad ke seluruh alam.
- Memuliakan kaum wanita.
- Proaktif dalam menganjurkan perdamaian.
- Tidak bersifat negatif kepada manusia dan persekitaran.
- Bersabar kepada pelbagai tekanan dan sanggup bekerja lebih masa untuk dakwah.
- Cerdik dan bijaksana dalam setiap tindakan dan membuat keputusan.
- Menghormati jiran, mengasihi kanak-kanak dan menyayangi umat.
- Rasul terakhir yang diutuskan oleh Allah Yang Maha Esa untuk menyampaikan Islam.
- Pemerintah Khalifah Islamiah yang pertama setelah pembukaan Kota Mekah dan perluasan pengaruh Islam ke seluruh Tanah Arab dan sekelilingnya.
- Jeneral Perang ketika Perang Badar, Hunain, Tabuk, Ahzab dan sebagainya.
- Pemerintah Madinah yang telah diasaskan berdasarkan Piagam Madinah selepas peristiwa Hijrah.
- Imam kepada jemaah solat di masjid.
- Menjadi tempat rujuk tentang hukum dan Syariat Islam.
- Pengendali institusi wakaf dan wakaf untuk umat Islam.
- Ahli perniagaan yang dipercayai antaranya ketika dilantik sebagai pengurus perdagangan bagi pihak Siti Khadijah Khuwailid.
Sumber - Peribadi Bisnes Muhammad bin Abdullah / Mohamed Sulaiman Ph.D. & Aizuddinur Zakaria / PTS.
Soy-based ink benefits ;
- Lower levels of volatile organic compounds than ink made from petroleum, meaning less harmful toxins emitted.
- Produces brighter and sharper colours because of the innate clearness of the soy bean oil.
- Makes paper easier to recycle because it's easier to remove in the de-inking process.
- Prices are comparable to those of petroleum based ink, but less soy-based ink is needed per print job and it reduces paper waste, so you are actually saving money.
- Soy beans only use about 0.5 percent of the total energy that is needed to create the ink.
- About one quarter of commercial printers in the US operate using soy ink.
- When soy ink reaches its full potential, it will consume 457 million pounds of soy bean oil per year.
Source - Management / MIM.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Sumber - Norliza Ros.
INFFLUENT (from facultative pond)
- BOD : 50 - 200 mg/l
- COD : 1150 - 4500
- SS : 500 -1300 mg/l
- pH : 7 - 7.8
- BOD : 20 mg/l
- COD : 60 - 100
- SS : 100 - 600 mg/l
- pH : 7.5 - 8
- MLSS (mixed liquor suspended solid) : 1400 - 3900 mg/l
- DO : 3 - 5 mg/l
- SVI (ratio settled sludge to suspended matter) : 30 - 80
Source - Boustead Rimba Nilai Palm Oil Mill.
Sumber - The Power of Woman.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
@...what a tiring day, and suffer mouth ulcer....errr!
Source - Management / MIM.
Monday, December 20, 2010
- Shell Hydraulic 68 - hydraulic system.
- Shell Rimula 15/40 - diesel engine oil.
- Shell Omala 220 - turbine governor, gearbox.
- Shell Omala 320 - press, conveyor gearbox.
- Shell Turbo T68 - steam turbine gearbox.
- Castrol TQD - Wheel loader transmission oil.
- Castrol CRD SAE30 - Wheel loader engine oil.
- Oberon F220 - air compressor, jet cleaner.
@ Zainal Zakariah / 20 Dec 2010 / Palembang.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
- Outline your project. This will help you organise your thoughts. Make sure you know all of the relevant details.
- Introduce your overall plan.
- State the goal of your project, and why it is important and beneficial to the person you are addressing.
- Explain your plan in reasonable detail. Your audience want to know, the duration, and necessary supplies.
- Restate the important of your project in a larger context.
- Thank your audience for their support and consideration.
Source - NST.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
- SHARE YOUR WEALTH - the most satisfying aspect of accumulating great wealth is the ability to make life better for others.
- BELIEVE AND RECEIVE - first, you must believe it's possible for you to become wealthy, and second, you must be able to receive it by being comfortable with the idea of prosperity.
- NEVER LOVE MONEY - it's the love of money thats the root of all evil.
- CHECK OUT ASSOCIATES - before becoming financially tied to someone, spend time with them in three different environments : a relaxing one, a competitive one, and an intellectually stimulating one. then decide whether this is a person you can trust with your assets.
Source - A Good Sense Guide to Happiness / Tony Jeary / Advantage Quest Publications.
- Type Boiler - Water Tube
- Jumlah Boiler - 1 unit
- BFW - Soft water
- Tekanan Operasi - 20 Bar
- Kapasitas Desaign - 15 T/J
- Water Volume - 20 M3 (Approximate)
KEBUTUHAN BAHAN KIMIA
- ProCHEM 155 @ 1.100 kg @ Descaler
- ProCHEM 2111 @ 210 kg @ Netralisasi & Passivation
PROSEDUR KERJA BOILER CHEMICAL CLEANING
- Stop boiler, lakukan pendinginan.
- Jika telah memungkinkan, buang semua air dari dalam boiler.
- Isolasi peralatan dengan menutup valve yang berhubungan dengan system yang lain.
- Rangkai perpipaan system sirkulasi dengan menggunakan pompa sirkulasi.
- Masukkan air ke dalam boiler sampai batas normal level, jika memungkinkan catat volume air untuk menentukan secara tepat dosis bahan kimia.
- Masukkan ProCHEM 155 Descaler ke dalam boiler melalui mainhole drum atas dengan dosis berdasarkan volume air.
- Operasikan pompa sirkulasi.
- Lakukan sirkulasi sekitar 12-16 jam, jika kerak terlalu tebal maka sirkulasi dilakukan 24 jam.
- Selama sirkulasi setiap 3 jam sekali dilakukan analisa Turbidity unit, pH, TDS dan Iron saat perlakuan sirkulasi berlangsung, hal ini dilakukan untuk melihat effek dari chemical cleaning apakah ada tendensi terjadinya corrosi di system.
- Setelah sirkulasi selesai buang larutan kimia dan lakukan pembilasan selama 3 kali.
- Proses selanjutnya dilakukan pembersihan dengan high pressure pump.
- Bilas kembali, setelah bersih isi air pada batas normal level.
- Masukkan ProCHEM 2111 untuk netralisasi dan passivation.
- Lakukan sirkulasi 2-3 jam.
- Buang sebagian air, isi kembali air sampai batas normal level, dilakukan pengecekan pH dengan diatur minimal 10,5 unit.
- Boiler siap dioperasikan.
Sumber - CV. ANUGERAH ABADI
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Pisang mampu membuat anda gembira.
- Meredakan ketidakselesaan perut.
- Menghindari stress.
- Merangsang otak.
- Penampilan menawan.
Sumber - Mingguan Malaysia.
@ Zainal Zakariah / 07 Dec 2010.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Manusia itu bila diberikan satu lembah emas, ia ingin lembah emas yang lain...
Dua orang yang beriman, yang banyak harta lambat ke syurga, bagaikan orang yang bawa banyak barang di kastam airport...
It is always feeling good to know you have money in your pocket...
Style without substance is nothing...
Apabila mati manusia akan meminta "Ya Allah, berilah aku sedikit masa lagi untukku membelanjakan hartaku ke jalan yang baik..."
Sumber - Rancang Hidup Rancang Wang / Hamdy / iMEDiA.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Kuatkan semangat diri.
Mantapkan jati diri.
Tanamkan harga diri.
Tunaikan segala janji.
Eratkan hubungan sesama sendiri.
Doakan kepada yang pergi.
Kasihi keluarga dan diri sendiri.
Sayangi ibubapa jangan dilupai.
Usahakan sekuat hati.
Dapatkan ilmu agar dihormati.
Cintai pada Ilahi.
Hargai sentiasa kehidupan ini.
Mudah-mudahan hidup kita lebih bererti.
Sumber - Sekilas Kehidupan... / Azahari Othman
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Saturday, August 28, 2010
@ sejak merantau di negeri orang ni baru lah saya sedari betapa bertuah dan bersyukurnya menjadi anak malaysia. sedih rasanya melihat jalur gemilang dipijak-pijak dan dibakar. kita sepatutnya bersatu memajukan negara di atas persamaan dan perbezaan warga kita yang berbilang bangsa, bukan bertelagah sesama sendiri ... tak lupa selamat hari lahir untuk isteri tersayang pada 31 ogos 2010. moga dipanjangkan umur, murah rezeki dan sihat walafiat selalu - MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
- good digester drainage plays an important role in reducing the broken nut in an indirect way as by ensuring that the press cone pressure can be reduced significantly resulting in least broken nuts.
- the digester bottom plate must be able to extract 70% of the oil and only 30% extraction should be handled by the press.
- the press cone could be set as low as possible if digester drainage is good.
- the digester temperature should not be allowed to drop below 90C.
- nut silo heaters are very useful as in it, the heat penetrates deep into the kernel and it gets dried to a large extent.
- the bottom section of nut silo heaters are not provided with heaters but cold air will be blown through the ducting instead to allow the shell to cool so that the shell will not be remain elastic as otherwise in the nut cracker, nut will only be crushed but not cracked.
- the ripple mills are manufactured by many workshops that are not well versed with the basic principles and as a result some of them are badly designed.
- according to some experts, ripple mill must have 42 rods to be effective as a cracker. the best nut cracker, which is a magnificent machine for nut cracking.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Sumber - Anda Berkarisma Apabila ... ? / Dato' Dr. Mohd. Fadzilah Kamsah & Ahmad Naim Jaafar / PTS.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
- Tiga Jalan Pertama (Hubungan dengan diri sendiri) : SABAR, SYUKUR dan TAWADUK.
- Tiga Jalan Kedua (Hubungan dengan insan lain) : BERSANGKA BAIK, AMANAH dan MENJAGA SILATULRAHIM.
- Tiga Jalan Ketiga (Hubungan dengan Tuhan) : TAWAKAL, IKHLAS dan TAKWA.
Sumber - Yakin Diri (9 Jalan Cerdas Emosi & Cerdas Spiritual) / Muhamad Wahyuni Nafis / PTS.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
- Mula diperkenalkan di Malaysia pada Mei 2009.
- RON bermaksud Research Octane Number.
- Urutan RON 84, 87, 91, 92, 95, 97 dan lain-lain.
- Menggambarkan campuran iso-octane, toluene dan benzene (benzena).
- Semakin tinggi nilai RON semakin banyak jumlah iso-octane.
- RON97 lebih baik daripada RON95 kerana RON97 mempunyai kandungan octane lebih banyak.
- RON95 di Malaysia mempunyai kandungan benzena yang lebih banyak (bau benzena tinggi).
- Benzena mudah terbakar. Kadar flash point benzena ialah - 11 darjah celcius.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
- Harry Verhaar, senior director for energy and climate change, Philips Lighting BV.
Source - Management.
- Switch off anything that uses electricity.
- Use renewable energy sources.
- Turn 0ff the water when you're not using it.
- Use rechargeable batteries instead of disposable batteries.
- Organise a carrpool for work or school.
- Get a low-cost, low-emissions vehicle.
- Avoid using plastic.
- Switch to compact florescent light bulbs.
- Coordinate with your neighbors and friends.
Source - NST.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
- Open Communication.
- Hold 'Navigating-Change' Meetings.
- Provide Career Management Skills.
- Employee Motivators.
- Speed & Productivity.
- Clarify Roles.
- Engaging Your Employee.
- Staying Accessible & Visible.
Source - Management
Sunday, March 28, 2010
- B5 - Diesel blended with Palm Methyl Ester.
- B5 = 5% Methyl Ester + 95% Regular Diesel.
- Will take up 500,000 tonnes of the country's total annual CPO production.
- Government will spend RM 43.1 million for developing 6 petroleum depots with blending facilities.
- Current petroleum diesel retails at RM 1.70 a litre. Blending will cause price increase between 2 to 6 cents a litre.
- Malaysia has approved 56 licenses for biofuel production with capacity 6.8 million tonnes.
- Last year 227,457 tonnes palm-based biofuel have been exported with value at RM 606 million.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
- The Star hailed him as one who " leads some of the most savvy and cutting edge open source ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) practioners in the world. "
- Datuk Badlisham Ghazali, the CEO of MDec , said that " his success proves to the world that Malaysians can not only embrace technology but also lead in the improving and even building new technology. "
- Oon was once living the high life as a software programmer with a five-figure salary and all the accruements that came with it. Then came the dotcom bust in 2001 and the world as he knew it collapsed. Without a job, he found it difficult to continue his former lifestyle.
- " That period was actually the biggest blessing in disguise. God made me slow down and appreciate a lot of things that I took for granted like my family and wife. I often wondered why I had to reach rock bottom before I could appreciate my role as a husband and father. I was also during this time that I discovered Compiere and built my virtual empire. "
- " When you have the love and strength from your family, you can go through everything. "
- " Being down and out sometimes is a pre-requisite for success. You have to be open to new ideas and must have faith and patience that something will come along. "
- " I used to wonder whether life was just about money. Surely, there must be more than this ? " His searching brought him to Islam. Islam gave him peace and showed a way of life that was attractive. At 18, he embraced Islam.
- " When you are gone, you must leave behind a legacy. Money is not a legacy ; self-accomplishment is because it goes beyond money. Self-accomplishment allows for greater success to come to you. I am now making more money than when I was working because I truly love what I do and I get a huge sense of accomplishment at what I am doing. "
- " You must learn to be truly humble when you are successful and don't let it get to your head. It can disappear overnight. You must always plan for the next thing. "
- " Failure teaches you what you are passionate about. And it is the passion that will drive you and stop you from throwing in the towel. "
- " The secret of success is to be driven by passion. And it is this passion that makes you enjoy the good times and cope with the bad. My greatest fear is when the passion for doing something is gone. When you are passionate about something, you will always work to seek it out and perfect it. "
- " What is important to me is the influence and legacy that I will leave behind. "
Source - Malaysian Business
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
- Receiving Tank - collects organic waste such as manure, plant and food waste.
- Biogester - Anaerobic bacteria 'digest' organic material in the absence of oxygen and produce biogas.
- Combined Heat and Power Unit - Biogas is burned to power a steam generator that produces electricity.
Source - REUTERS
- Idris Jala (former Malaysian Airlines CEO) , who is incharge of Malaysian Government Transformation Programme (GTP) , said he faced two main challenges in meeting the targets - the resistant of people to change, and limited financial resources.
- He said politicians were the hardest people to change as they wanted to remain popular.
- On transport congestion in KL - " People tell me : ' Datuk Seri, we know the solution a long time a go, ' so why did't they do it before.'
- He said it was important for the top leader, in this case - the Prime Minister to agree with the ideas.
- " Get him to desperately want it. If he doesn't want it, then forget it. If people at the top and bottom want it, then the people in the middle - the ministers and secretaries general - have no choice, " he said.
- " With the support from the ground , can those in the middle say they they don't want it ? " he said.
Source - STAR
Sunday, March 7, 2010
" There are many things I want to achieve. If we lose our dreams, we will die. "
" I don't have much that is positive to say about the motor neurone disease but it has taught me not to pity myself, because others are worse off, and to get on with what I can still do. "
Source - STAR
- Methane is among the most potent greenhouse gases and scientists say controlling emissions from cow and sheep, rice fields and the oil and gas industry is a major step in limiting climate change.
- Methane is a major component of natural gas and is 23 times more potent in trapping heat in the atmosphere than carbon dioxide.
- Estimated annual global emissions by source, in million tonnes are as follows ;
MAN MADE -
- Energy generation - 95
- Ruminant animals - 93
- Rice cultivation - 60
- Biomass burning - 52
- Landfill - 50
- Wetlands - 145
- Termites - 20
- Ocean - 10
- Hyrates (Marine and terrestrial) - 5
Sources - REUTERS
- Be a part of something you believe in.
- Share time with friends and family.
- Reflect on the good.
- Exploit the resources you do have access to.
- Create a happy ending whatever possible.
- Use personal strengths to get things done.
- Savour the natural joy of simple pleasures.
HOW TO BE HAPPY ?
- Be yourself.
- Accept and forget.
- Eliminate things that make you uncomfortable.
- Forget other's opinion if you feel hurt.
- Learn to forgive.
- Enjoy yourself.
- Have a good laugh everyday.
- Enjoy what you do.
Source - NST.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
- By Physical (Steam) Refining ---> Degumming and Pre-Bleaching ---> Deacidification and Deodorization (also produce Fatty Acid Distillate) ---> RBD Oil
- By Alkali Refining ---> Alkali Neutralization (also produce Soap Stock ---> Acid Oil) ---> Earth Bleaching ---> Deodorization ---> RBD Oil
Source - Noel Wambeck
Sunday, February 21, 2010
# currently, one in eight Malaysians are aged 50 and above, but by 2020, the figure
will be one in six.
# Malaysian are aging at a greater speed than people in other counteries.
# the global life expectancy is 68.9 years, up from 50.2 years in 1960.
# improvement in the quality of and accessibility to healthcare, better education and
awareness, improvement in sanitation and hygiene standards, a rise in food safety
and quality standards, as well as rise in environmental standards.
# people who are richer and more educated tend to live longer because they can afford
to eat better food and have better access to medical advances.
# the 'thief of buying power' is one of the biggest risks to savings.
# inflation will affect retirees badly since they will be living on their savings.
# the 'third age' has been referred to as a time in which you can seek fulfilment
and self-actualisation, going from achieving what others required of you to
doing what you want to do. The best is yet to be.
# the second half of life can be richer, more vibrant and meaningful but if we
hold on to old principles and assumptions, we will lose that opportunity, says
Sadler in his book - The Third Age : Principles of Growth and Renewal after
# How we will face this third age depends on our ability and preparedness as
individuals and as a nation.
Source - Tho Li Ming / Personal Money
# Bukti keperluan.
# Pengenalan Projek ; Prinsip Pareto.
# Organisasi bagi memandu projek.
# Organisasi untuk diagnosis - untuk analisa projek.
# Diagnosis - Peningkatan Pengetahuan.
Mendapatkan Keputusan - Tindakan pemulihan ke atas apa yang telah didapati.
# Perubahan dalam sikap yang biasanya sukar diubah.
# Kawalan pada aras yang baru.
Dalam semua kejadian, perjalanan yang paling sukar adalah dari tanda-tanda kepada sebab musabab. Punca utama kesukaran ini adalah kekeliruan tentang siapa yang harus membuat perjalanan ini. Ini ditambah pula dengan kemahiran yang diperlukan tidak selalunya ada.
Sumber - Panduan Penyelesaian Masalah / Abd. Aziz Zakaria / FELDA
- tarik nafas panjang / dalam beberapa kali.
- bersenam secara kekal.
- terimalah diri anda seadanya dan cuba menyukai diri sendiri.
- bersikap positif dan belajar menerima kelemahan diri sendiri.
- dapatkan sokongan dan bantuan sebelum anda berasa tenggelam punca.
- bina silatulrahim yang baik dengan ahli keluarga dan rakan-rakan.
- seimbangkan masa kerja, hobi dan rekreasi.
- kira 1 hingga 10.
- luahkan perasaan anda dengan menangis atau ketawa semahunya.
- rehat dan tenangkan diri dengan mandi, meditasi dll.
- ubahsuai persekitaran anda.
- uruskan masa dengan baik.
- bijaksana dalam membuat keputusan.
Sumber - Berita Minggu
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- the subsidy introduced since 1995.
- cooking oil sold in sachets at RM2.50 per kg and in plastic bottled at RM3.50 per kg.
- cooking oil subsidy increased from RM26mil in 1995 to RM1.3bil in 2009.
- cooking oil price is capped at RM1,700 per tonne or RM1.70 per kg through subsidies. The current market price is about RM2,700 per tonne. To maintain RM1,700 'subsidised price' , a subsidy of RM1,000 is needed.
- average domestic consumption for cooking oil is 40,000 to 50,000 tonnes per month.
- should the subsidised cooking oil is left to open market and only subsidised for the needy (urban and rural poor), it may cost only RM40mil annually.
Source - Hanim Adnan / StarBiz / MY Palm Oil
Sunday, February 14, 2010
- Balance Sheet
- Account Summary
- Expenditure Ledger
- Machinery & Repair
- Machine & Repair Transaction
- Process Shift Labour Analysis
- Vehicle Running Expenditure
- General Ledger Details
- Stock Movement Summary
- Stock Movement Analysis
Source - Boustead Informasi Technology Accounts System / PT. Boustead Indonesia
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
- Director of Manufacturing and Corporate Planning of Boustead Holdings Berhad.
- Chief Executive Officier / Managing Director of UAC Berhad.
WORK ATTITUDE AND LEADERSHIP
- "Lead by example with humility, integrity and care for the welfare of co-workers."
- "Common corporate goals and teamwork must take precedence over individual aspirations and individual flair."
- "Developing human capital to ensure orderly succession for sustainable growth."
- "In life nothing remains static and change is the only constant."
- "Work oneself out of a position by ensuring there is a ready successor in place."
INGREDIENTS FOR SUCCESS
- "Strike a balance for God, Family and Career, the three pillars for success in life."
- "There is no short cut to success except through focused hard work with integrity and humility."
" There is no short cut to success except through focused hard work with integrity and humility. "
Source - Berita Boustead
- oil level in the tank.
- working temperature is not exceed 60C.
- condition of the fluid (visual inspection, colour and smell of the hydraulic oil).
- working pressures.
- gas pre-loaded pressure on the pressure storage.
- leaks on the pump, valves and pipelines.
- filter elements, for cleanliness.
- hose lines.
Source - Industrial Hydraulics / Parker
@ 05/02/2010 - flight delay KL to JB ... enjoy your journey ... keh3 ... sabar aje la
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
An undersea earthquake with a magnitude of 9.3 occured in the Indian Ocean just north of Simeulue Island, off the western coast of northern Sumatra, at a depth of 30 km. The earthquake triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along coasts bordering the Indian Ocean. In countries hardest hit, such as Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India and Thailand, waves were recorded up to 30 m.
One of the deadliest natural disasters in history, the tragedy was also known as the Great Sumatra - Andaman earthquake and the Boxing Day Tsunami.
Source - Fascinating Indonesia (Visit Indonesia Year Booklet)
### Dapat buku ni masa buat Visa Tinggal Sementara pagi tadi ... Welcome to Palembang Pak !!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
- Demand for oils and fats set to increase by 15.5% to 184.4 million metric tonnes by 2020.
- Only 20% of Malaysia's land area is used for agriculture, of which 75% is taken up by oil palms. Of the remaining land area, 20% is idle land or urban development, leaving forested area at close to 60% of the total.
- Oil palm gives the highest yield of oil compared to other oil crops.
- Oil Palm - 4.12 t/ha (Palm oil 3.68 t/ha + Palm kernel oil - 0.44 t/ha)
- Soyabean - 0.36 t/ha
- Sunflower - 0.42 t/ha
- Rapeseed - 0.49 t/ha
- Check any defects found by previous inspection.
- Remove dust, mud and oil from the loader.
- Check all of the parts for oil leak.
- Check hydraulic hoses and piping for damage.
- Check engine oil for level and contamination.
- Check fuel tank for level.
- Drain off water from water sedimenter.
- Check cooling water for level and radiator fin for contamination.
- Check air cleaner dust indicator.
- Check instruments, monitors (warning lamps), lights, horn and back-up buzzer for operation.
- Check brake oil supply tank for level.
- Check torque converter / transmission oil level.
- Check tires for pressure and damage and wheel bolts for looseness.
- Check brake pedal for operation, braking effect and play.
- Check accelerator pedal for operation and the color of exhaust and exhaust sound.
- Check parking brake for operation and braking effect.
- Check steering wheel for play and operation.
- Check sideview mirrors damage and mounting bolts for looseness.
- Check canopy, cab, seat belts for damage and mounting bolts for looseness.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The engine shall be started cold and after the preliminary warm up period, the generator set tested continously, for 1 hour each at 50%, 75% and 100% full load, and followed by a 10% overload run for 1 hour duration.
2) Fuel Consumption Test -
During the above load test, the fuel consumption tests shall be performed continuously at 50%, 75%, 100% and 110% of the full load.
3) Transient Tests -
Transient tests from no load to 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% of full load shall be carried out. This shall be followed by full load rejection tests.
The Contractor shall provide a high speed recorder for these tests. The transient voltage dip on load application, transient voltage overshoot on load rejection and the recovery times shall be recorded.
The amount of transient voltage dip on sudden full load application shall not exceed 15% while the amount of transient voltage overshoot on full load rejection shall not exceed 20%.The time for voltage recovery to within 3% of the original voltage level shall not exceed 0.25 seconds on load application and 0.5 second on load removal.
4) Safety Control Tests -
The engine safety control devices shall be tested to initiate the alarm and automatic shutdown of the engine under following tests :-
- High temperature in cooling water
- Low lubrication oil pressure
The high cooling water temperature, low oil pressure and insulation tests shall be conducted in accordance with B.S. 4999 and B.S. 5000 or the relevant IEC Publication.
5) Insulation Tests -
- Insulation resistance of rotor, stator and exciter to earth.
- Insulation resistance between the stator windings.
Source - Technical Specifications for Diesel Generating Sets / PT. Boustead Indonesia Management Consultancy Services
Monday, January 25, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Palm oil became a highly sought-after commodity by British traders, for use as an industrial lubricant for the machines of Britain's Industrial Revolution. Palm oil formed the basis of soap products, such as Lever Brothers' (now Unilever) "Sunlight Soap", and the American Palmolive brand. By c. 1870, palm oil constituted the primary export of some West African countries such as Ghana and Nigeria, although this was overtaken by cocoa in the 1880s.
Oil palms were introduced to Java by the Dutch in 1848 and Malaysia (then the British colony of Malaya) in 1910 by Scotsman William Sime and English banker Henry Darby. The first few plantations were established and operated by British plantation owners, such as Sime Darby and Boustead. The large plantation companies remained listed in London until the Malaysian government engineered the "Malaysianisation" policy throughout the 1960s and 1970s.
In December 2006, the Malaysian government initiated merger of Sime Darby Berhad, Golden Hope Plantations Berhad and Kumpulan Guthrie Berhad to create the world’s largest listed oil palm plantation player. In a landmark deal valued at RM31 billion, the merger involved the businesses of eight listed companies controlled by Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) and the Employees Provident Fund (EPF). A special purpose vehicle, Synergy Drive Sdn Bhd, offered to acquire all the businesses including assets and liabilities of the eight listed companies. With 543,000 hectares of plantation landbank, the merger resulted in the new oil palm plantation entity that could produce 2.5 million tonnes of palm oil or 5% of global production in 2006. A year later, the merger completed and the entity was renamed Sime Darby Berhad.
Federal Land Development Authority (Felda) was formed on 1 July 1956 when the Land Development Act came into force with the main aim of eradicating poverty. Settlers were each allocated 10 acres of land (about 4 hectares) planted either with oil palm or rubber, and given 20 years to pay off the debt for the land. After Malaysia achieve independence in 1957, the government focused on value adding of rubber planting, boosting exports, and alleviating poverty through land schemes. In the 1960s and 1970s, the government encouraged planting of other crops, to cushion the economy when world prices of tin and rubber plunged. Rubber estates gave way to oil palm plantations. In 1961, Felda's first oil palm settlement opened, measuring only 375 hectares of land. As of 2000, 685,520 hectares of the land under Felda's programmes were devoted to oil palms. By 2008, Felda's resettlement broadened to 112,635 families and they work on 853,313 hectares of agriculture land throughout Malaysia. Oil palm planting took up 84% of Felda's plantation landbank.